Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Chickamauga Visit November 12, 2013

Today I headed back to RESA for another workshop. I left pretty early so that I could visit the battlefield. I drove to the visitors center and photographs tablets fro Stovall's Brigade, Liddell's Brigade,  and Adam's Brigade. In the afternoon I drove down Alexander Bridge Road and logged tablets for Huggin's Tennessee battery and Walthalls' Brigade.

Walthall's Brigade is of great interest to me. My great-grandmother's father and several other ancestors were members of the 24th Mississippi Infantry. This was one of the regiments in Walthall's Brigade.

No comments:

About Me

Calhoun, Georgia
I have a new blog at Wordpress called Notes from the Field. A great deal of information collected on trips to cemeteries will be written about Notes from the Field.