Thursday, December 29, 2011

Catching Up

It has been a year since I posted anything to this blog. Does that mean that I have not been anywhere? On the contrary, I have spent most of the time between posts in a vehicle traveling between Calhoun, Georgia and Doubles Springs, Alabama and Birmingham, Alabama. Throughout Momma's battle with lung cancer I made the trip to Double Springs one or two times of week. After a while, I started to take detours and alternate routes to find caches and visit cemeteries.  After Momma died in August I continued to make the trip every other week or so to take care of Daddy and his affairs. During this time I have visited a lot of cemeteries and recorded a lot of information. I am posting this information in several blogs and on other websites. Take a minute and read through my travels...you may find something that interests you.  Drop me a comment..or suggestion..or any tidbit of information...

No comments:

About Me

Calhoun, Georgia
I have a new blog at Wordpress called Notes from the Field. A great deal of information collected on trips to cemeteries will be written about Notes from the Field.